AUDITION INFORMATION – 2019/20 SEASON
General Auditions for the 19-20 Season will be March 22nd and 23rd and held at The Warehouse Theatre. We do not audition in New York at this time.
More information about the 19/20 Season auditions will be posted very shortly including sign-ups, AEA information, and more.
We will be updating a list below concerning all casting for the upcoming season. Please be sure to check frequently so that you can plan accordingly or you can subscribe to this page for (RSS feed) updates.
The Warehouse Theatre operates as a Small Professional Theatre (SPT-Tier 3) employing both Equity and Non-Equity actors.
Upstate Shakespeare Festival Auditions
Upstate Shakespeare Festival auditions for the 2019 Season will be held in mid-April.
For Main Stage Season Auditions:
- Please prepare a one (1) minute monologue.
- If you wish to perform a monologue and a song, you have one (1) minute thirty (30) seconds to perform the monologue and 16 bars of a song. Musical accompaniment will be provided.
- Please make sure the beginning and ending of your selection are clearly marked on the sheet music. Please make sure your music is in the correct key as our musician will not transpose music.
- Please do not exceed the above allotted audition times.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled audition time to warm up and let the Audition Manager know you have arrived.
- All actors should bring a minimum of four (4) copies of their headshot and resume.
- At the bottom of this page, a character breakdown from the shows is supplied for you.
- Please note: Callbacks will not occur immediately after general auditions are complete.
- All actors wishing to participate in our Season Auditions, please contact Jason D. Johnson via email at [email protected]. Please indicate EQUITY STATUS, IF SINGING, PHONE NUMBER, plus DAY and GENERAL TIME you wish to audition (and any questions). Jason will reply with answers, further details and assign your time.
If You Miss Season Auditions
You may submit a headshot and acting resume either by mail or in person at 37 Augusta Street, Greenville, S.C. 29601.