The Warehouse Theatre is a beacon for the cultural arts in Greenville and the Upstate. With your support our artistic and outreach programs can continue to thrive. As a not-for-profit organization, our work is made possible by the incredible support of those in the Upstate.
Below are some of the PR, Marketing, and experiential benefits of sponsoring a show or program at The Warehouse Theatre. We welcome meeting with you to discuss your interest in the WHT and how we can match your objectives to our unique programs. Your financial support as sponsors is crucial to the WHT and your gift is invaluable to our prominent role in contributing to our community’s nationally recognized cultural vibrancy.
We look forward to discussing your interest in our sponsorship offerings, which feature a wide range of benefits to enhance your theatre experience.
For more information about giving opportunities, please contact Clare Ruble at 864.235.6948 x 1003 or [email protected].
Join the Jean T. and Heyward G. Pelham Foundation and the Harriet Wyche Endowment in producing our Main Stage Season.
$5,000 – $15,000 options available (tax deductibility of sponsorship determined by packages and benefits selected).
PR and Marketing Benefits May Include:
- Company logo and sponsorship recognition in:
- WHT season brochure, on the Warehouse Website, in e-blasts, and in production playbill.
- On our outer marquee during preview (based on sponsor level) and receive recognition in theatre lobby and on social media.
- Verbal recognition of company during pre-show announcements.
- Ads in TOWN, Greenville Journal, Fete Magazine, Social Media platforms, and more.
Select the best package for your organization:
- Season Ticket Package:
- Tickets to The Warehouse Main Stage Season based on sponsorship level.
- Reserved Seating for all tickets with company logo. We can also help celebrate special occasions!
- Private Sponsors’ Reception (Thursday prior to opening night)
- Exclusive sponsors’ reception (preview party) and performance Thursday evening before opening night.
- Number of tickets varies based on sponsorship level (50 – 100). We design, print, and mail invitations for your guest list. Open bar and hors d’oeuvres provided by theatre catering sponsor.
- Sponsor a Program or Master Class: Sponsor our teaching artists to work with a specific school group or community organization. One or two day residencies of our Applied Theatre Program or This Wooden O are available.
- Forums – Bring our Main Stage to the Main Street of Greenville with a free community discussion about important themes related to the upcoming show.
- HASCI – Help recovering Head and Spinal Cord Injury adults be seen and heard by creating an original play with our teaching artists.
- Spectrum Theatre Program – Partner with the Applied Theatre Center and our teaching artists to produce Shakespeare’s plays with young adults with autism specifically interested in theatre.
- This Wooden O – Empower 3rd grade, middle school, and high school English students to use Shakespeare’s language and uncover the action behind his words, then get them out of their desks and up on their feet.
- Bridges to a Brighter Future – Collaborate with our teaching artists to enhance Bridges students’ essays for college admission to exploring situations students may face in college or the real world through guided role play.
- Sponsor a Touring Show: Presenting Shakespeare’s plays the way he intended – to be seen and heard live on a stage, instead of read on a page.
- Every year, we bring a fully-realized Shakespeare production to middle and high school students throughout the state (and North Carolina), reaching 3,500 – 5,000 audience members. We trim the show to a swift 75 minutes, then use a small ensemble of 6 artists who are in charge of acting, setting up the stage, teaching workshops, and hosting talk backs.
- Provide Operational Support: Sponsorship of our educational programs enables us to reach new areas and expand our programming. These opportunities are just a sample and can be customized based on the impact you would like to make with your donation!
UPSTATE SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL
May – August
Falls Park on the Reedy, Downtown Greenville, SC
Bringing the arts to our community – all performances are free admission!
Presenting Sponsor: $10,000
Supporting Sponsor: $5,000
Audience Metrics for Performances
- 8,000+ seated performance attendees.
- Additional 5,000+ views from pedestrians during performances.
- 150 unique zip codes represented (high concentration from zip codes with median household income over $100k).
- Attendees spend $400,000+ with downtown businesses annually.
- 30% of audience 15-25 years of age.
- 70% will attend both productions.
- Sponsor brand signage on production set – visible for 60+ days in the park.
- Banner and tent placement during 32 performances (weather permitting).
- Offer a pre-show announcement at each performance to the audience.
- Company representatives may meet and greet audience members during performances.
- Full page ad in the USF playbill – 8,000 distributed annually.
- Full page black and white ad in The Warehouse Theatre Main Stage playbill.
- Distributed to an additional 9,000 main stage patrons during 2018-2019 season.
- Company logo featured on USF promotional materials (posters, advertisements, t-shirts)
- Recognition on Warehouse website and in our e-blasts, list of over 7,000.
- Opportunity for sponsor logo on boulevard banners throughout downtown.
- Multi-Year Commitment Required. Banners and hanging fees provided by sponsor.