The Warehouse Theatre engages our region through
● in-school workshops and residencies
● masterclasses for professionals and practitioners
● partnership programs with local non-profits
● touring productions of Shakespeare’s classics
● community forums and audience talk-backs
We believe in an experiential style, arts-integration across various subjects, and community dialogue. The result is life-long learning for students, educators, administrators, audience members, theatre artists, and many others in our corner of the globe.
Each season, we reach over 10,000 students, young adults, and community members with our Education Programs.
For more on the above, see these articles and studies: Edutopia.org and AATE.