- Most Evening Performances begin at 8pm; most Matinee Performances begin at 3pm. The curtain time for your performance will be printed on your ticket.
- The lobby of The Warehouse Theatre opens one hour prior to curtain time.
- Box Office opens 45 minutes prior to curtain time.
- House opens for general seating 30 minutes prior to curtain time.
- Tickets are $35 for non-musicals and $40 for musicals.
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, the value of the ticket expense may be made into a tax-deductible donation (see Fees below for exchange policy).
- Group Rates are available for orders of 10 tickets and more. Group rates will automatically apply when ordering tickets on-line.
- Tickets must be scanned by usher before the scheduled curtain time or the House Manager may release your tickets to any party present and on that performance’s waiting list.
- All Tickets are General Admission and do not ensure that your entire party will sit together. Reserved seating is available; please see the Add-Ons section below.
- Late Seating is at the discretion of the House Manager.
Box Office & Business Office Hours
- Weekly Box Office Hours are Tuesday through Friday from 12pm to 5:30pm.
- Box Office during the above hours can be accessed by phone (864.235.6948) or in person at The Warehouse Theatre Office (One door towards Main Street from the Lobby entrance on Augusta).
- Box Office opens 45 minutes prior to above curtain times and is in the Box Office in the Lower Lobby.
- The offices of The Warehouse Theatre are closed on Mondays.
- There is an exchange fee of $2 per ticket. Tickets may be transferred to another performance if seats are available. (Season Subscribers will be able to exchange without a fee if seats are available.)
- There is an additional $3/ticket fee to make reservations to be paid at Will Call.
- A $2 per ticket service fee may apply for Extras and other Non-Main Stage performances.
- For $5 per ticket we will save you seats in the theatre. Your seats will be indicated by an 8.5×11 name card; reserved seats are best available as deemed by House Manager. ALL vacant reserved Seats will be released at the publicized curtain time. If you are not in your seats at curtain time, we will remove your name from those seats.
- Reserve an Assistive Listening Device (Free of Charge-we will require your driver’s license or credit card at the Box Office)
Photography and Devices
- Taking of photographs or operation of any recording device in the theatre is strictly forbidden.
- All pagers and mobile devices should be turned off prior to entering the theatre.
- Attendance at The Warehouse Theatre is your tacit permission for us to use your still or moving image and recorded comments for marketing and/or fundraising purposes.
Attending The Theatre
- By attending the theatre, whether at The Warehouse Theatre or anywhere else, you are taking part in a 2500+ year-old tradition that engages you with the community in which you live. With this in mind, please be courteous to the other audience members. You are part of their experience and they are part of yours.
- Watching a play requires you to think. Enjoy yourself with your brain ON. You can’t go back if you miss something – this is live and not recorded.
- There are many different types and styles of plays. We offer you the opportunity to attend a pre-show talk which will put the play you are about to watch into context, and we also have information about our production available to you in our lower lobby, but we encourage you to do your own homework. You will enjoy the experience more if you do a little bit of research into the play and the playwright. The Internet is your friend!
- Don’t be afraid to laugh…there are moments to laugh, even in tragedies. Go ahead…it’s ok!