The Warehouse Theatre engages our region through
● in-school workshops and residencies
● masterclasses for professionals and practitioners
● partnership programs with local non-profits
● touring productions of Shakespeare’s classics
● community forums and audience talk-backs
We believe in an experiential style, arts-integration across various subjects, and community dialogue. The result is life-long learning for students, educators, administrators, audience members, theatre artists, and many others in our corner of the globe.
During the 2015-2016 season, we reached 10,000 students, young adults, and community members with our Education Programs.
For more on the above, see these articles and studies: Edutopia.org and AATE.