Are you searching for a historical landmark that’s also a functional venue for your meeting, event, party, or pop-up shop? The Warehouse Theatre in the Historic West End neighborhood of downtown Greenville is a perfect event site. Our architectural award-winning design, which uniquely combines the historical brick building exterior and footprint with a state-of-the art black box theatre space and Gallery, can be a special setting for your event.
The space has been utilized for:
- Fund Raisers
- Company Meetings
- Annual Meetings
- Art Exhibitions
- Cocktail Parties
- Retail Showcases
The available spaces are:
- The Lobbies and Gallery (Capacity: 125)
- The Main Stage Theatre (Capacity: 150+)
- The Meeting Room (Capacity: 60)
Availability is not guaranteed. Warehouse Theatre productions and events have first priority.
Rate ranges are:
- Meeting Room: $400 to $600
- Upper and Lower Lobbies: $400 to $600
- Meeting Room + Upper Lobby: $500 to $700
- Main Stage + Lobbies: $2,000
Please e-mail requests to [email protected] for all rental inquiries.
Please note that The Warehouse Theatre is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization. If you are a 501(c)(3) organization, discounts on the rental rates may be available, but deposits will be the same.